Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Under garment retrieval service..

I went of at half eight yesterday morning, following the instructions on the SatNav,  back to Caxton to retrieve MY missing undergarments and a lot of other stuff besides.   Coming back I skipped the SatNav bit and the consequent  rush-hour traffic queues through Bromsgrove and the single track country roads with limited passing places of the earlier journey.
I returned with the car stuffed to the roof , unloaded, made lunch, sent Joe on his way back to Caxton for the LAST of the treasures and took the dogs out for a wander south along the towpath towards the Shortwood Tunnel.
The rain of the night before had made a bit of a mess of the towpath but the low lying mist created  quite an atmosphere - Hound of the Baskervillesque  and me with two hounds of the basket-meals in tow...
Oh, lucky me also saw a Kingfisher!
Then it was back to Yarwood to put all the toot away...
somewhere.

The entrance to Shortwood Tunnel on a a moody/misty January afternoon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Both,
    It was very nice to meet you at last,thank you for giving up your time to show me around Yarwood, I could see that you were still busy with the move.
    The boat is spectacular, and you can see that a lot of thought has gone into the build, and they made a fabulous job of the fit out, I am sure our paths will cross again and all the best for the future.

    Rowland and Bev NB kLARA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowland
    I am sorry that I didn't have a little more time to spare but things have been very hectic (understatement..)
    Thank you for taking the time and your kind comments are well received, ta!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.