Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 4 March 2012

It's raining it's pouring

It's raining, it's pouring the Old Man is snoring... Well at least one of us was last night.   We moved Yarwood down yesterday onto a proper visitor mooring but it means that her back end is very close to the road bridge and therefore our cabin is also very close to the road bridge.  Himself can sleep through almost anything whilst my sleep patterns are rather more erratic, the night before comatose but last night, wide awake...  I ended getting up and arranging a makeshift bed on the floor in the saloon with the dogs where after numerous games of Scrabble on the DS I drifted off to the Land of Nod. 
The advantage of this arrangement is that Floyd and Fletcher don't have to go far to wake the Breakfast Fairy though and at about half six this morning  they pointed out to Me that they were starving!!
So up, dogs fed, tea made, fire stirred into action - it is teeming outside  now by the way - update the blog and think about what I might do for the human breakfasts today...
Have a nice  day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.