Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 8 June 2012

Red parcel day

Yesterday was red parcel day here at Mother's place.  Knowing that I was going to be land based for a week at Mum's,  Himself had been busy ordering a range of goodies for delivery here. 

Yesterday the new tall engine exhaust stack turned up together with some deck matting for Yarwood's stern, care of Midland Chandlers
We also have a 6" tension spring care of Euro Springs Ltd this being a component of the new Joe manufactured folding-exhaust-stack-system to avoid low bridges...

Next came a parcel containing four litres of narrowboat paint from Rapid Paint - one litre of each of Yarwood's livery colours so we can do the inevitable touching up.

Parcelforce then arrived struggling with a 30kg parcel containing two sacks of Royal Canin dog food from Zooplus.  I try to buy the dog food from this on-line company because the saving is worthwhile, something in the region of £10 per sack compared to the high street, which is significant is it not?

Finally, a little large indulgence for moi... a macro lens for my DSLR camera!

I will be heading back to Ramsey and the Yarwood crew on Saturday with a well laden car me thinks..

2 comments:

  1. WE like zooplus too - they keep very good canned dog foods from places like Sweden, which seem much better quality than what you can buy in the UK.

    Sounds as if you're having a busy time - enjoy!

    Sue, nb Indigo Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue
      I always use Zooplus when I need things for the boys. Their winter beds and their harnesses were bought from Zooplus and their dry food if I am planning a visit to Mother.
      Take care and hugs for Lou
      Lesley

      Delete

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.