Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 21 December 2011

GIVE ME A SIGN(WRITER)

BUILD DAY 108

I offered to go shopping for Stuart today as the the round trip to Penkridge takes up a few hours, plus it gave me the chance to take the dogs somewhere different.    So when I turned up at the workshop I found hiding round the back of the boat was none other than the elusive exclusive Mr Moore with his paint box.

 
Apologies for the poor photographs as there was no natural light and any portable lighting was moved to the other side of the boat.
Managed to get a good shot of the dust though.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley,
    Interested in the sign on Yarwood that mentions Old ford, London. We have a GrandFather Clock that Chris's Grandparents bought from a man at Old Ford, I wonder if the clock shop is still there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve
    I have had a look on tinternet but can find no clock shop listed but that doesn't mean much... The Old Ford address on Yarwood's signage relates to where my Grandfather was born - not an area that I am familiar with as they had moved out of London long before I arrived on the scene.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.