Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 9 December 2011

WIN SOME LOSE SOME

BUILD DAY 99

A bit more progress. The back cabin is now complete and ready for decoration. Which leads me into my slight whinge (first this year). The back cabin is a great use of space and function but I'm losing out on my bedside cabinet where I kept phone, watch , cup of tea, Private Eye, Micro Mart, comics and colouring books. All the things required when having a lie in and getting cups of tea delivered on demand.


And now I have this. Basically a shrine to a kindle!




Sorting out the trim round the tops of the side hatches.

Basin and tap in place.
Back cabin ready for painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.