Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 13 February 2012

One hundred and ten not out

Having experienced an extended icebound stay in Birmingham last winter, eight weeks  if my memory serves me well, I gained a sense of what  our second city has to offer.   With this in mind I headed off to the superb indoor market adjacent to New Street Railway Station on Saturday to buy some ribbon from the haberdashers stall.  
When I returned to Yarwood I threaded ribbons on the ribbon plates and yesterday Himself  hung the plates on the front bulkhead in the saloon.





London Bridge - my present from London - with horsedrawn vehicles and top hatted pedestrians and sailing vessels in the Thames
The coronation of Queen Alexandra in 1902 (110 years ago)
The Coronation of King Edward VII in 1902 (110 years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.