Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 3 January 2015

SUNNY DAY, YEAH

Twenty plus degrees today, major p*** off for some so forgive me please.  We ere going to have a look around Jaen (pronounced Hay - en) but the weather was so good we headed back the Vias verde  - green way, we found last Sunday for a walk and a picnic.

 Sweatshirt shed and in rucksack after five minutes walking and a smile on Joe's face...

 Joe had the camera for this shot so it was on the wrong setting - unbeknown to him

 I believe this is an acacia tree
 
Acacia tree, a good spot for a picnic
 
 Olive oil processing plant passed en route
 
Heading back to the car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.