Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Borders

Build day 42
The rear doors minus all that masking.  The light cream paint shows up very 'buttery' in the lighting of the paintshop but I am assured that it won't be so in natural light... you can just glimpse the design I prepared for the livery taped to the side of the boat in the bottom right hand corner.

The whole side has been given a blast of cream paint even though it is only being used as a panel colour.

The masking of the name panels begins.  These panels will have a border of primer in readiness for the scumble borders and sign writing that will be done by Dave Moore.

The 'mustard' - polite description of the colour - primer now applied and the rest of the boat wrapped up like a brown paper parcel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.