Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 3 September 2013

A trip east..

Joe went off yesterday morning to collect our Enterprise hire car...and by early afternoon we were packed and on our way to Norfolk.  We took a slight detour into Loughborough as I needed a bit more yarn to complete a jumper I am knitting Himself - he could make a fashion statement by wearing a one sleeved jumper but he is a bit reluctant for some reason??  So it was back to the craft shop where I bought the wool to be sure that I got the same dye/lot and then on our way again.

 Enterprise hire this time with no £12 per day damage waiver..result
 
 Overnight stay at my Brother's B&B in Bressingham
 

The dogs are staying with my brother and sister-in-law for the rest of the week while Joe and I visit family in Colchester.  Tonight we are eating out in Harwich and tomorrow it is a date with the Chappel Beer Festival more of which later.

2 comments:

  1. Great find on the insurance Lesley; I hate spending every penny on it but, equally, am terrified something will happen to the hire car if I don't, thus spoiling my trip.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's paid for itself already and it feels so much better than paying the 'blackmail' charge of £12 per day to Enterprise!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.