Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 22 September 2013

I predict ...

Having swapped summer clothes for winter kit on Thursday I can now predict a heat wave ... I might have to clean the glass in the portholes which will wind up the rain gods probably.

Still no signal that will allow me to upload photo's but we are still here at Stoke Golding for the F1 weekend. We were joined by Nb Kyle and Brian Jarrett and his dog Ghost on Saturday and went for a drink together before watching the qualifying and today we took ourselves off to the village for Sunday lunch at the White Swan. A good lunch, the three dogs made welcome a bonus.
Tomorrow we move on and it's back on a fast day so I best look up another mushroom recipe and finish up the last of my mega supply!

6 comments:

  1. Lesley, you'd be right at that.
    We decided a few days ago to take the Summer clothes to a charity shop. We brought clothes with us from Oz that we didn't intend to take back again. Now that they're at the charity shop the weather will warm up for sure!
    Elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elly
      Well the weather definitely warmed over the weekend but my glass cleaning trick brought on the drizzle here today (Monday).
      Lesley

      Delete
  2. ThT's not much of a prediction -- it's been a heat wave today (at least on the T&M!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam
      It was a heat wave here on the Ashby as well though now things are a bit more autumnal..
      Lesley

      Delete
  3. Lesley
    Look out for John and Jo of Nb Acen with their two whippets Darcy and Purdy who also winter in MH. They are friends of Nb Autumn Years with whom we are currently travelling.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.