Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 19 April 2012

Wet stuff but we tough it out....sort of

It's raining it's pouring...as indeed it was yesterday but yesterday we sat it out and stayed snug in the boat...
Until lunchtime when we ventured to the Kings Head for lunch.  I had home made/cut chips with eggs, three eggs because I eschewed the normal ham accompaniment,  and it just hit the spot!  Joe tucked into fancy sausages and fancy mash.

Today however we are going to be moving despite the wet stuff as we need to get to Fotheringhay for the weekend.  I will post tonight of our journey through wind and rain....and wind and rain and hailstones of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.