Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Shutting the stable door... before you lose the second horse


A couple of weeks ago you may recall me mentioning that I had dropped my new (five days old) smart phone in the canal...never to be seen again.
I hadn't got around to insuring the phone because we were going to convert our current account with our Bank to one of those all singing all dancing affairs that the bank charges for and that includes insurance for said mobile.
We have now set up said account.
I have since replaced the new phone and that was a hefty wodge of wonga I can tell you.
And today I have ordered an Aquapac pouch that is totally waterproof and that will still allow full functionality of touch screen phones.
Hopefully I have covered all the bases this time...it's just a pity I didn't have the wit to do it first time round...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.