Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Ditch side now!!!

Here we are moored by Gayton Marina, back on the ditches after more than a year!  We left Blisworth on 28th March 2012 heading for a summer on the Great Ouse...it feels so good to be back!
We have yet to decide where we go from here  but that can wait until tomorrow because after locking through twenty locks my body is screaming  ENOUGH already!!!
I will post more tomorrow but now it is time for a long hot shower and a  pint perhaps....

7 comments:

  1. Well done! Thought you were going to let us know so we could come and help you lock up - very sad not to have seen you. Where next? Email me and we'll try to meet up.
    Pip & Rog xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry sorry about that Pip. I will give you a call about our whereabouts so we can all get together.
      X Lesley

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Adam, pleased to be here..
      Lesley

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. We note that we arrive back on the ditches and you pair head north!
      Lesley

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! But we've enjoyed your year away even if you didn't all the time - made good reading!
    Kath (nb Herbie)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.