Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday, day of rest...

Sunday, a day of rest.
Or, the day you stop and clean the boat.
Today I walked the dogs then washed and waxed one side of Yarwood, cleaned brass, watched the F1 Melbourne Grand Prix, cooked dinner and..
rested.

 This morning Maffi and Molly passed Yarwood.   We did the waving, thumbs-up stuff and then he was gone. 
 
 Out walking the dogs I was passed by Mark on working boat Callisto
 
I walked up over the Harts Hill Country Park, i.e. the remnants of the quarries that used to operate in this part of the countryside.   On getting back to Yarwood the sun was shining, the wind was blowing the local canoeists were just getting out and about and it was time to wash and wax the boat.  Job done it was time to sit and watch the first F1 Grand Prix of the season.

 And they are off..
 
 Photograph me Mum! (Floyd)
 
And the winner...is 
 
Rosberg for Mercedes
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi both
    I reckon we're moored where you were Sunday! Must have missed you, but we might catch up in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will probably see you at Hopwas Geoff
      X Lesley

      Delete

Your comments are welcome, I love to read them and I try to respond to each but regretfully I will no longer accept comments from Anonymous.